Report To: BIW group leader
Objectives of the Job:
1. With the request of the Group leader or Lead Engineer, execute & fulfill the part design & development or performance integration independently,
2. Ensure on time delivery of the deliverables with high quality and customer satisfaction.
3. Help the new team members to get integrated into the organization.
1. Responsible for parts design & development.
2. Ensure the on time release of the design & on time delivery.
3. Preparing/Presenting of detailed structure proposal and documentation in CATIA V5 and MS office.
4. Assist and support Group Leader/Department manager in specialist for technical issues.
5. Be interface to OEM & manufacture suppliers as required.
6. Coordination of project-related activities with other groups.
7. Styling feasibility analysis and concept development with sections.
1. 5+ years experience in parameter design work for BIW in CATIA V5
2. Profound knowledge of simultaneous development processes in the automotive industry
3. Experienced in styling/ Manufacture feasibility
4. Familiar with EUR/USA/CN regulation relevant vehicle
5. Relative knowledge on other system such as trim, chassis, E/E etc
6. Excellent communication skills in English, Fluent oral and written in English
7. Could be suitable for business trip for project
8. Open mind and team work with people from different cultures